34 Questions for a Tarot Card Reader
The best Tarot card readers will be able to tailor a psychic reading to you. You do not have to ask questions in a Tarot card reading, but questions do help focus on a specific issue versus getting a general reading. We have readers who are very comfortable reading with or without questions. Because we deal with mainly clairvoyant psychic readers, the readers are visual and descriptive in their readings providing an amazing experience over the phone.
The important thing with any Tarot card reading is to find a reader who is experienced and very comfortable with their Tarot Cards. The Tarot cards should be an extension of their energy. Tarot cards are sacred for readers. Developing skills that will provide accurate readings can take years. Clairvoyant readers who also use Tarot cards are usually readers who have studied the cards for years and they also practice energy work and clearing.
We specifically look for Tarot card readers who have been reading for over 15 years, who are clairvoyant first with Tarot cards as a tool, and who provide an accurate test reading. Tarot cards are accurate - We have some really amazing Tarot card readers who work with us.
If you are planning on having your tarot cards read, it is good to have specific questions in mind. These questions can fall into a number of different categories. Below, we have broken down the categories and questions that are best to ask depending on the situation you are concerned about.
• I’m at a fork in the road. Which way should I go?
• How do I weigh out the choices I have? What are the Pros and Cons?
• What do I need to know to make the best decision? What do I need to know?
• What do I need to know about a situation with a family member?
• What do I need to know about my love life?
• What do I need to know about my career?
• How do I move forward in my career?
• How do I move forward in my relationship/ love life?
• What is coming forth in my life?
• Which foundation is the strongest to build on in my life?
What should I do?
• What should/ shouldn't I do about a situation with my job?
• What should/ shouldn't I do about a situation with a friend or family member?
Hopes and fortune
• How can I restore my hope for the future?
• What overall positives do I bring to my life?
• What positives do the people in my life provide me?
• Is there meaning in my life?
• Is there love in my life? Hidden Elements
• Are there things I am ignoring that are important?
• What am I not seeing?
• What is holding me back?
• Are there truths that I am denying?
• Are there things that I see that are untrue?
• What important things have I forgotten?
• What could get in my way?
• What is most important for me to get done?
• How will a certain occasion or event turn out?
• What will be the best way for me to communicate with certain people?
• What should I learn from my past?
• What is the impending future telling me?
• What cycles are I stuck in?
• What have a learned from my past?
• Where am I strongest?
• What should I look out for?
CLICK HERE for a printable PDF of these questions. Use it on your your next reading to help guide your questions and take notes.
These questions should be customized to meet your particular life and the situations that you find yourself in. The first steps to finding the answers you are looking for is knowing the right questions to ask.