5 questions to ask yourself to see if you are an empath
Being an empathic person means that you can pick up on another being's energy, feelings and emotions.
Here are some questions to consider if you are trying to figure out if you are an empath.
1. When you hear that something bad or good happens to another person, can you feel that pain or happiness?
2. Do you have a hard time being in crowds because of energy overload? Do crowds make you feel drained or energetic?
3. Are you overly sensitive to your own emotions? Are you told you need to be tough?
4. Is it really tough for you to watch the news?
5. Do you ever feel the need to just completely shut all other energy sources out?
Being sensitive enough to be an empathic person is a gift. But it can also make it hard to deal with the world. Empaths often have to cut themselves off from the rest of the world in order to maintain their own emotional health. This is why many empathic psychic readers like to do psychic readings by phone. They do not have to deal with all of the other energies around to focus on one specific person. If you answered yes to 2 or more questions above you might want to research how to increase your empathic psychic ability. You are probably ready to tune into your higher self.