7 Things to do Before Mercury Retrograde
Mercury Retrograde -
Pre-shadow July 7-26
Mercury Retrograde July 26 - August 19 in Leo
Post-shadow August 19-Sept 2
Mercury Retrograde happens 3-4 times per year. It is when the planet Mercury looks like it is moving backwards from our point of view on Earth. It is not actually moving backwards, it is an illusion of the planet moving backwards.
Mercury Retrograde is about to be full swing. Many people may already sense some issues with communication, electronics, travel, auto issues and general chaos. We believe Mercury Retrograde is a time to be creative and listen to your intuition. We also believe in preparing for whatever is thrown your way.
7 things to do before Mercury Retrograde:
1. Backup your computers and smartphones.
2. Purchase big ticket items.
3. Try to get any contracts completed.
4. Get your car tuned up - Oil changed, make sure there is the correct amount of air in your tires.
5. If you schedule your time, make sure you mark some extra time in your schedule.
6. Get organized.
7. Triple check all travel plans and arrangements.