Call us toll free at 1-800-966-2294

Intuition is your gift

Published
17 Oct
2017

Intuition - Your gift

How often do you just know something may happen? Deja vu? Do you experience a sensation that appears quickly regarding a situation? This feeling seems to have no rhyme or reason. But, there it is. Think of intuition as the bridge between our functioning, awake state of mind and the underlying unconscious mind.

We all have instincts. For example, it is amazing how quickly and high one can jump when a large spider suddenly approaches. A dangerous situation often does not provide time for analysis and reason. When you see something dangerous, you get out of the way. Instinct is a wonderful thing.

Our brain is fabulous. Studies indicate that we only apply about 20% of our brain to conscious thought. That leaves 80% at work behind the scenes. Our awake brain relentlessly tries to apply logic to situations.

The logical mind did not have time to discover what was off, but instinct knew. Intuition may have bridged the gap between the unconscious and conscious mind and saved the day.

There are steps you can take to increase your ability to use your intuition. Let your internal compass help you. Some ways to learn to listen to your intuition include: meditation; stream of conscious journal writing; listen to music and let your mind go; and listen to yourself without criticizing or editing your thoughts.

Learn to use your internal compass and apply it to everyday life. Intuition will come in handy in situations regarding relationship, work, family, etc. There may be many practical applications available when connecting with your inner voice. Let our psychic readers help you connect with your inner voice.