5 ways to soothe your soul during the holidays
Giving your soul a little relaxation is extra important this time of year. Here are 5 ways to soothe your soul when times are stressful. We always encourage mindfulness. Please take it easy on your self for less stress.
1. Take a warm bath. Use essential oil mixed with coconut oil for extra moisturizing and aromatherapy. Light white candles to clear energy in the room.
2. Have a cup of herbal tea. There is just something very soothing by having a cup of herbal tea. It takes time to make the tea and wait for it too cool enough to drink and sip. One of our fav is Refresh tea by Tazo.
3. Pet your pet! Pay attention to your dog, cat, bird or whatever type of animal companion you have. They love attention and it calms both of you to take some time for love.
4. Have a delicious meal and take your time eating. Really savor every single bite and chew slowly. Focus on how the food feels and tastes in your mouth.
5. Get a psychic reading. Of course we would recommend this, but focusing on your energy and light during a reading can be very soul soothing. Plus, consulting a psychic reader by phone is a private way to unload stress. We can't wait to hear from you!